Return to taylormpolites.com

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Edge of Reason


It has been nothing but a whirlwind. Truly. The biped got his masters degree and what else? He was awarded the Norris Church Mailer Scholarship! A surprise and an honor! He's thrilled, but I wasn't even allowed to go to the ceremony! Do you know that? NO DOGS ALLOWED. I'm so sick of this discrimination!!

The biped barely pays attention. He is on cloud nine. Here I am with the paperwork.


And then we buzzed back to Provincetown--what a relief to come back home! I ran around the apartment barking my face off.



But the weather remains something less than ideal. You get this for an hour.


And then this for the next 24. Very strange.


So we stay inside reading and lying around. Here are some nice pics of me the biped took.




And he got this beautiful shot of the town at night--with an iPhone!!

2 comments:

George K said...

Covis,
Taylor and I talked about you at the banquet (you were missed). Thanks for acting in the movie, you were a hit. Tell Taylor I said, great job again and remember he promised I could ride his coat tails.
Best,
George

Clovis said...

Hey George! It was really great to see you! I read your movie during those long hours trapped in the hotel and I thought it was GREAT!! Congrats! It was great to see you even though I was barred from most events--that movie was a sensation, wasn't it? I look forward to seeing you in January! Brrrrrrrr!
-C

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!