Return to taylormpolites.com

Friday, June 12, 2009

Crank It Up!

I hate to double-post in one day, but this is something I've been meaning to put out there for awhile. On our cross-country trip, the biped acquired a beautiful and VERY old portable Victrola. It's quite a stunner.



He bought it because in the late fall, he found a book of old 78's at the Methodist Church Thrift Shop. So here's a video of our favorite song playing on the Victrola! The singer is Una Mae Carlisle--we had never heard of her, but now we are instant fans!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Clovis,
Your new chateau looks fab!
Very chicarie.....Hope to see you around Joes if the rain EVER stops.
Love the garden too.
xo
Bo

Clovis said...

Thanks Bo!! Maybe you and your mom can come over for a play date soon? I'll have my dad set it up!
XO
-C

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!