Return to taylormpolites.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Beautiful, Brassy, Burgeoning Wilkes-Barry


Well, the biped and I are in the WB again. The square looks nice in summer, doesn't it? Definitely better than last January!


It's in northeastern Pennsylvania, NEPA they call it. The biped is here for his "writing" program, there's some talk about a novel and publishers and agents and blah, blah, blah. I just want my kibble and the dehydrated chicken breast treats I have come to love so much.

And while the biped is in "classes" and "readings" all day...



I'm looking around the neighborhood for interesting clubs to join.


We're back at the Best Western, too. Our first room was reflections of fleabag, smelly, smoky, noisy. I made the biped get us a new room and I am thrilled with it. I like to play on the gigantic bed--I want one of these at home!! I also like to hide under the bed.





And our technological difficulties are at an end!! The biped bought an iPhone on Friday--and it has a camera and video recorder on board. Here he is taking a picture of us in the mirror. I love to sit on his back!


Look at this thing! I've never seen one of these before and I'm terrified to think what it is for, but I have been asking the biped to keep the door closed when he showers.


This picture of me is so cute, I have to post it twice.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!