Return to taylormpolites.com

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Snowshoes

It's Provincetown's first snowfall. Ocean effect snow, they say. I just can't believe it. And it FREEZES my toes! The biped is going to have to break out the peepads because I can't take too much of that.



In other news, it's another election. Seems like there's one every few weeks. Did you know that the name Provincetown is actually an Indian word that means "Place of Many Elections"? This time it's to finance the restoration of Town Hall, something the biped supports but he's not optimistic about it passing at the polls. People in Provincetown seem to hate to spend money, even if the roof is falling in. If you get a chance, run to the Elementary School and VOTE!



This is a shot of me waking up the other morning. Or was it afternoon. I swear I could sleep all day. Especially with the cold that's finally settled in here.



The biped's friend Maria came over the other night. I got so excited I hyperventilated. It's not a pretty sight. But the biped and his friends think it's funny to hold me up in the air. It does stop my hiccups.....cause I'm TERRIFIED!



But Maria did bring me this great gift. A sculpture of me. She says she got it at the CVS, whatever that is. Do you think it looks like me?



No comments:

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!