Return to taylormpolites.com

Saturday, October 24, 2009

October Rain


Well, I guess this is National Nor'easter Month, 'cause we've got another blowing in. The biped and I plan on being inside all day. He's going to light fires and I'm going to sleep. I think he's burning his manuscript....I sure wish there was a McDonald's around here....I could go for a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit...


Between storms, we were able to spend a little time out of doors. Here is the ocean at Race Point yesterday. Pretty tough stuff.





And here are a couple shots of sunset from the night before. Check out that car!!





The biped and I also took an EXTREMELY long walk around Clapps Pond. I'm all for walking, but honestly. That trail never ends!











No comments:

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!