Return to taylormpolites.com

Monday, October 19, 2009

Nor'easter!!


We've had some gray October weather here. Windy. Rainy. Cold. The biped has been building lots of fires and I've stayed mostly under the covers...it's COLD!

Here's a sailboat that flipped in the storm...if you can make it out...


Here's the beach a few nights ago.



And a beautiful sunset--we love our off-season sunsets!!




Here are some gull prints!


It all makes me think fondly back to those last warm days in September when the sky was blue and the water was clear. Here are some shots from back then down by the stairs to the harbor off of Snail Road.






Makes you want to jump right in, doesn't it?

1 comment:

John H said...

How time flies.
It will soon be winter again.
Thanks for posting your latest
PTOWN pics. We miss being there.

Are you doing anything for Halloween ?

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!