Return to taylormpolites.com

Friday, July 10, 2009

Lilies for the Day


The daylilies are blooming!!! They started like this...


But now are going at it full blast.





Aren't they madness? They're so gorgeous it's completely made me forget about how the biped overfertilized the grass and killed wide swaths of it. Oh, well. It'll grow back, I guess. At least in the spots where I haven't urinated.


And here are two beautiful shots of the tender pink roses that are blooming on the rose bush.



And we're so happy to hear Marge is well on the road to recovery! We can't wait to see you, Marge! Many licks to you! XOXO

The biped is also excited for Bear Week. He has a lot of friends coming into town and already feels the energy changing from circuit boys to big eaters.

Tonight is the launch party for Provincetown Arts Magazine. The biped wrote three articles this go-round. He says he'll post them on his website soon.

And can you see this little critter? We've got a bunny who is invading my territory. He may be bigger and faster than me, but I can sure as hell make more noise than him!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!