Return to taylormpolites.com

Monday, June 8, 2009

Fair Weather Friends

The biped is getting a little carried away with the decorating. He keeps snapping photos and insisting that I post them, which I am loathe to do. But here they are anyway. I do like the rug.




He went out on the harbor in a kayak today with his giant friend. The pictures he brought back are beautiful.



Rocks and clam shells.


Lighthouse.


Big boy.


Beach roses in bloom.



I stayed home and tended to the garden. Somebody's got to do some work around here!!




Check out this little movie of some lunatic in an ultralight buzzing boats on the bay. Say that twenty times fast.

2 comments:

John H said...

Hello Clovis

We are coming to PTOWN next week
if we see you out for a walk we will say HI

Love the latest pics of the flowers and the beach

Clovis said...

Hey guys! Please do say hi--I will likely be pedaled up and down Commercial Street most of the weekend--I'll be the small fawn colored dog in the black basket. WOOF WOOF
-C

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!