Return to taylormpolites.com

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wearin' o' the Green


The biped is a little bit Irish, but he doesn't celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I'm NOWHERE near Irish, but I just love it! Kiss me, I'm Irish! Everyone's Irish on St. Patrick's Day! Here's my St. Paddy's sweater!




The biped has had a few guests back and forth--that last picture I posted a few days ago--well, that is Matt and the giant. They all went up to the top of Mount San Jacinto here and got a tourist pic taken. They thought it would be cute to do Charlie's Angels. Yeah, whatever. In the meantime, here's a photo essay the biped took while he was up there. I wasn't allowed!! No dogs on Mount San Jacinto!!






No comments:

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!