Return to taylormpolites.com

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Ides (plus one) of March


Well, nothing bad happened on the ides. It was actually a great day. I slept a lot. I got to hang out in the garden behind this cactus I really like. It's next to a brick wall that feels really warm all day from the sun. The biped seemed like he had a decent enough day, too. He was either in the pool or at his desk all day.

But don't think it's all work and no play. Here are some photos of me playing in the garden!




Here are some more gratuitous photos of the garden and pool.




The biped is engaging in a Mexican restaurant triathlon. Here's one of his favorites so far.


And look who we ran into at coffee this morning! Woody!


Here's a preview of things to come. Don't be frightened--this photo is as bad as it gets.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!