Return to taylormpolites.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lemons and Their Various Uses


There's a lemon tree in the garden and it truly seems as if suddenly there are a half-dozen ripe lemons on it.




So I've been trying to think of things to do with lemons. Lemonade. Lemon tarts. Lemon verbena. Liz Lemon. Lemon coffee. Lemon oatmeal. Lemon and mozzarella salad.

We've had a few new peeps over. Marilyn was here! It was so great to lick her!


And then Jenny and Julie came. The biped knew Jenny in high school, too. Who needs to go to a reunion when you can make your own? Everybody has loved that naked lady painting!


He made migas for them, a Mexican specialty. The biped thinks he can make them even better than a Mexican restaurant, but I just find that offensive. I mean, my ancestors were Mexican. Who does he think he is? And look at those paper towels on the table! That's class!!


Otherwise, I've been having a good time lying on the rug, playing with my bunny and leaving pool prints around the house.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!