Return to taylormpolites.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

L'Ancien Régime


One of the biped's many visitors was his friend from college, Tracy. Tracy lives in Scottsdale, but made the drive up to spend a couple days by the pool.



They went to the Parker for brunch. I told the biped they would totally let me in there, but he said I always order too much and always the most expensive things, so he left me at home.



We lounged on grass lawn chairs.



And we generally were hanging out. It was a nice visit. Next year I'll go to Scottsdale and I'll get to visit with her daughters, Sydney and Tabitha.


She brought this great gift!


And the biped bought a pair of beautiful Louis XV armchairs in black leather. Or are they Louis XVI? Bergères? Whatever they are, they're gorgeous! From an estate sale. $500 for the pair. Here I am modelling one in the garden.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!