Return to taylormpolites.com

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Color



Halloween has come and gone. And I've been cooped up in this tiny apartment while the biped has run amok on Commercial Street. I don't know what happened Friday night, all I have is the photographic evidence....

The biped's friend Jon.


The biped.


Steve.


Tom and Dave.


Greg and Frank.


Stephen and Frank.


I don't know.


Jamie.


John and Maria.


Dana and Jon.


Mark and a teddy bear.


Jon said it was the most fun he's ever had of any night he's ever been in Provincetown. The biped is still taking Advil.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!