Return to taylormpolites.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mad About Michelle

The biped and I had a busy weekend, the highlight of which was Jon W.'s birthday, but more on that later. Right now, I want to spend a little time thinking about Michelle Obama. Here are some of my favorite looks.







It's not just the clothes, it's the hair. FLAWLESS.

So as I was saying, the biped and I had a busy weekend. On Saturday, we met the biped's friend from college, Emily, for lunch in Orleans.



Some of my fans were there and did a round of holding me. I got a little cranky about it, but otherwise tried to stay in control.





Then we went to Jon's house. He was 38 on saturday. My God, that's old.



And even though it was his birthday, I got a present from him! A new t-shirt printed with a glow-in-the-dark skeleton.



On Sunday, we went on a drive through the country to look at the fall colors.



We stopped in Lowell to look at the cotton mills they've made into a National Park. The biped says it's "research" for his "novel". Right.





And we went up to Groton to see the Provincetown art collection in a new show there. I wasn't allowed in the gallery, but who cares. There was just as much great art outside.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!