Return to taylormpolites.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Puppy Party

Yesterday, the biped took me to a puppy party--it was a TOTAL surprise!

This is Atticus, who I normally bark at, but today decided to call a truce. The small dog is Betty. We flirted a little bit.


When Betty was chasing me, I decided to hide on the biped's shoulder.


On the left is Chupie. Following him is Buster. Buster stayed right behind Chupie, sniffing his butt the whole time. Chupie in the meantime is a total butt-whore. He would do ANYTHING to get someone to scratch his butt.


See the mayhem? Note who is getting his ass scratched!!


Today, the biped finished emptying the old place--here's the storage space. Why does he have so much stuff?


We went out for a walk in the dunes for his birthday. I didn't mention he totally forgot our anniversary, which was October 2nd. The dunes were so beautiful, I forgot to be angry with him.


And later, I decided I should eat grass like a cow.


All I have to say about the markets is we're either in the midst of a fantastic buying opportunity or on the edge of total economic collapse. For all those who dream wistfully about the way things "used to be" in Provincetown, the biped has said the only way to get back there is total economic collapse. I guess we might find out if that is true.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!