Return to taylormpolites.com

Monday, October 13, 2008

Congrats, Paul!


In my brief lifteime and in the brief lifetime of this blog, I have referred to Paul Krugman more than once. Now, if a Princeton economist can make a 3-pound chihuahua understand economics, you know the guy has got to be articulate. And so I was thrilled to see that he won the Nobel Prize in economics. Congratulations, Paul! Keep on truckin'. And for whatever reason, the biped thinks he's not bad lookin' either.

We went down to Truro to see these seals people have been talking about. It was a beautiful day, but no seals.


That's not a seal. Apparently, according to the National Park Service, that's the wreck of the Frances. The biped is glad he read that on their website since he ran into Susan on the beach and she asked him just that. He said that the townfolks from Truro dragged a whaleboat out to the beach and rescued the whole crew, but the captain died several days later from exposure. He's a total f***ing know-it-all.


And then later, we went on a nighttime bike ride. I stayed in the basket and thank god I had on my sweatshirt. It was chilly.


A boat was all lit up in the harbor. Can you imagine being all alone in the middle of the ocean in that thing?


And here's a picture of Scott. He's been complaining.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!