Return to taylormpolites.com

Friday, October 2, 2009

Bon Anniversaire


It's my third anniversary with the biped. Three years. How they've flown by.

And my September vacation is over. It's back to work. Although I did have some good times the past few weeks, enjoying the cooler weather and the dry, sunny days. Not to mention those sunsets. Here I am playing in the garden.


But before we knew it, it was sweater weather! This is my first sweater of Fall 2009.


And the biped rearranged my downstairs bed. It's a chihuahua California King. And it's within a good distance of some heating vents, so it will be nice and warm. It has already become my favorite spot!


Here's me on a walk I took out in the Wellfleet Ponds with some friends. Another beautiful day.


And here's some crazy lady who came to the house the other night. She said she had been at something called Fagbash. Sounds crazy to me.


She was as beautiful as a fall flower....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Clovis,
Ur killing me I am laughing so hard! Blue really is her color! That dress in fabarama!!! And I love ur sweater. Big kiss, your friend, Bo.

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!