Return to taylormpolites.com

Thursday, October 23, 2008

For the Love of Fleas

Did I mention the biped is addicted to the flea market in Wellfleet? We went last Sunday and it was cold. I wasn't really happy about it.



But I did get this nice shot of make-up cases. They were all filled with rusty old tools. For real.



It was a pretty quiet day out there.



And the weather last weekend was really rough. Check out the waves on the backshore.



Now that it's finally turning cold and with this rainy weather, I just want to stay in bed all day.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Who?

My photo
Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
I am a California native transplanted to the East Coast and have grown to accept both the snowy weather of winter and the hard-bitten attitudes of New Englanders. Since I moved here in October of 2006, I think I've become something of a native, although the locals will always call me a "bark-ashore". If you have any questions, just ask!